Sunday, January 24, 2010

INTERNSHIP BLOG THE WHATEVERTH

I'm seriously getting tired of titling these things.

My week was a lot of fun. There was a lot that happened; lump removals, x-rays, lots of animals, dentals... many things happened, but I think the greatest part of my week was being able to help. I got to hold doggie limbs in place for two lump removals, and I got to help get biopsies for a cat's endoscopy. It made me feel really special, like I had an active role, and it just made me really happy, like I was actually able to do something. Also, Darren stopped in on Friday, and it was nice to see him after being 'away' from school for so long. Here's to hoping I still remember how to do work once I go back...

...But definitely, the best part was helping. Definitely. =D

1 comment:

  1. sounds exciting. personally i would pretty scared to work with really hurt animals because im really clumsy and would prolly mess up on something :(

    ReplyDelete