Sunday, January 31, 2010

INTERNSHIP BLOG #THE FINAL

GUESS WHO'S RE-USING IMAGES!
But in all seriousness...
Doggies...
Kitties...

And this, a flier I made for the people of Bay Park Pet Clinic based on knowledge I gained while I was working at the clinic.

Reflection:
I would have to say the best learning experience I had was group experience. After all, work and school both revolve around working in a group, no matter where you are or what you're doing. To be a part of a group and learn the functions of group dynamics was definitely a positive experience for me, and it was certainly a lot of fun once I got the hang of speaking to everyone and being able to help out with everything. I also learned that I'm the type of person who likes to take an active role, as evidenced by the fact that I felt blank and useless when I was unable to do anything to help out around the clinic. I also felt at my best when I was actually doing things, and it made me feel happy and special that I was able to do something to help the people of the clinic, and in a way, help myself to feel good.

And with that, I bid you farewell from the world of internship. It seems like now we're going into the world of schooling again. Won't that be a fun experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment