Monday, October 26, 2009

Blog #16- In which copy-pasting is done

From Kim's idea #1, I thought that it might be a good idea to incorporate quality work into my piece... no, I'm kidding, my ideas all have to do with hand drawn stuff. But in all seriousness, it would be in my best interest to make sure that anything I produce for the project is of the utmost quality so my work does not look amateurish and like I am still in 10th grade.

Blog Post
(just so you know, I now support Kim x Eleni.)

From Jasmine J's Blog 15, I realized that it would be fun to play with a timeline idea in my project. To show how things change over time, it would be interesting to see what kind of ideas would come out of using a timeline to show how the quality of the beach and water has changed over the years, or to show a short timeline of how things change through one or more people's influence.

Blog Post
(I would assume the 1993 comes from her birth year, but...)

From Lynn's Possible MSB Products, I learned that I should take into account technique and certain ways of doing things when I work on my final product. Instead of just recklessly taking pictures, I should focus things like lighting or shot angles into my product. It would work more effectively and I could get some decent photography from the occasion.

Blog Post

No comments:

Post a Comment